Author Topic: Frugal marijuana use?  (Read 16258 times)

Laserjet3051

• Pencil Stache
Re: Frugal marijuana use?
« Reply #100 on: December 09, 2019, 06:23:35 PM »
Going to jail is one way to FIRE I suppose.

California highway patrol pulled me over recently for an abrupt lane change on the highway which he interpreted as "erratic behavior." When he came up to my window and asked me about the lane change he looked down and saw a fresh bag of green bud sitting on my passenger seat. He proceeded to ask me if I had been smoking, to which I replied, I had not. He then warned me about my "erratic driving" and I proceeded on my way.

Exactly what prison and what century are we talking about here?

jafr1284

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #101 on: December 13, 2019, 09:22:17 AM »
Thanks! As soon as its legal in my state I plan on learning how to "garden".
if you are smoking that much you should grow your own pot!

We don't have exact experience with this (don't smoke weed), but:

We have an Aerogarden because my husband likes to start plants for the garden in early spring and also raise herbs in the winter. As such, he has spent a fair amount of time watching Youtube videos on growing plants in the Aerogarden. And there are videos out there that show an absolutely amazing growth of high-producing pot plants using them. Like, serious, shocking growth with fantastic production, in a very small space.

I know the OP isn't here anymore, but hey, I'm an equal opportunity frugalista concerning knowledge exchange, so I thought I'd pass on that tip to any other people who might be interested.

ketchup

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #102 on: December 13, 2019, 09:26:56 AM »

We have an Aerogarden because my husband likes to start plants for the garden in early spring and also raise herbs in the winter. As such, he has spent a fair amount of time watching Youtube videos on growing plants in the Aerogarden. And there are videos out there that show an absolutely amazing growth of high-producing pot plants using them. Like, serious, shocking growth with fantastic production, in a very small space.

I know the OP isn't here anymore, but hey, I'm an equal opportunity frugalista concerning knowledge exchange, so I thought I'd pass on that tip to any other people who might be interested.
Hope you don't live in Illinois.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

EvenSteven

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #103 on: December 13, 2019, 09:48:59 AM »

Hope you don't live in Illinois.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Looks like maybe a $200 dollar fine if you are caught growing 5 or fewer plants after Jan.1 2020. Might still be economical to risk the fine.

Wow, a phone plan for fifteen bucks!