Author Topic: Anyone interested in a $100 off Rad Power Bikes referral code?  (Read 766 times)

icyappraiser

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
Anyone interested in a $100 off Rad Power Bikes referral code?
« on: November 26, 2021, 07:28:50 AM »
Wondering if anyone here who is in the market for an e-bike is interested in a referral code?

PM me if interested!

DISCLAIMER: I do get $100 gift card to Rad if you use the code

BlueHouse

• Magnum Stache
Re: Anyone interested in a $100 off Rad Power Bikes referral code?
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2022, 11:29:14 AM »
I am interested, but would like your updated opinion / review of Rad since this is an old posting.  Still love it?

Mgmny

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2022, 01:43:50 PM »
I am interested, but would like your updated opinion / review of Rad since this is an old posting.  Still love it?

I have the RW4 and LOVE it. I take my 4 and 2 year old out on it almost everyday to different parks around town. It's awesome. There is some recent issue with tires for the Radwagon, but I've had mine for almost 2 years, so i THINK it didn't impact me.  We have cold winters here in MN, and i'm not as tough as MMM himself, so i probably will stop riding it around soon and pick it back up in March/April, but in the summer months, it probably gets used 5x a week between light errands and going to parks. I've put on about 1500 miles on it. Which isn't a ton in 2 years, but i'm not going more than like 5 miles at a time.

My wife as the rad city step through, and she loves it as well, but rides it considerably less. She uses it to run to the post office and library and some joy biking, but she can't take 2 kids on it, so it limits her a bit in that sense.

BlueHouse

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2022, 10:33:06 AM »

I have the RW4 and LOVE it. I take my 4 and 2 year old out on it almost everyday to different parks around town. It's awesome. There is some recent issue with tires for the Radwagon, but I've had mine for almost 2 years, so i THINK it didn't impact me.  We have cold winters here in MN, and i'm not as tough as MMM himself, so i probably will stop riding it around soon and pick it back up in March/April, but in the summer months, it probably gets used 5x a week between light errands and going to parks. I've put on about 1500 miles on it. Which isn't a ton in 2 years, but i'm not going more than like 5 miles at a time.

My wife as the rad city step through, and she loves it as well, but rides it considerably less. She uses it to run to the post office and library and some joy biking, but she can't take 2 kids on it, so it limits her a bit in that sense.

Thanks!  I think I'm going to buy this week.  I hope the assembly won't be difficult!

Sanitary Stache

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2022, 12:32:01 PM »
We have the rad wagon 4 and the rad runner step through.  We use them every day multiple times a day. 

DW has started to seek out errands that she can do on the rad wagon. 

The kids (6, 4.5, 3) can all fit together on the rad wagon 4. We also can attach our Burley to it.

We are 1.5 miles to kindergarten and can get there faster on the ebike than in a car (during drop off and pick up).  Its a little slower door to door at other times of day, but vastly more satisfying.  We are wondering if we will want the Canestoga canopy for the winter, of if the kids will just flat our refuse to ride when it is real cold.