Author Topic: Overheard on Facebook  (Read 6081848 times)

Latwell

• Stubble
Re: Overheard on Facebook
« Reply #500 on: May 30, 2014, 11:43:00 PM »
The wedding stuff in general on facebook floors me. I had two friends recently get married, huge wedding: engagement photos, wedding photos, big diamond ring, 2k dress, customized invitations, the whole nine yards. It actually made me kind of sad because they're both in the military and in their early 20s- they are now in debt from all the wedding stuff. I don't know, I must be some rare breed of girl who just does not get that crap at all. My fella asked if I wanted all that (I think he felt pressure because our facebook feed has been blowing up with wedding crap). I told him all I want is to wear a pretty dress, go to city hall, and then have a nice seafood dinner somewhere. Facebook is just wedding madness central.

Elaine! I feel your pain. I feel like every single person on my facebook are getting married and sharing a zillion photos. I had pointed out that I thought it was odd there's so many marriages going on right now. But then again, I think a lot of them  have marriage fever (equivalent of baby fever) b/c a large number of people on my facebook are friends with each other.

A client of mine has a daughter who is similar to me with not wanting a flashy wedding who actually just got married. I asked what she did for her wedding and the client was talking about how she just had a nice picnic. haha. The client actually disappointed in the type of wedding her daughter wanted, but I was like "wow, sounds like a really nice time".

Twenty4Me

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #501 on: May 31, 2014, 05:58:03 AM »
A client of mine has a daughter who is similar to me with not wanting a flashy wedding who actually just got married. I asked what she did for her wedding and the client was talking about how she just had a nice picnic. haha. The client actually disappointed in the type of wedding her daughter wanted, but I was like "wow, sounds like a really nice time".

That does sound really nice! I think that's what I'm going to suggest to my fiance when we actually start talking details.

MgoSam

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #502 on: June 03, 2014, 03:27:14 PM »
Friend of a friend is complaining that her financial aid is ending and asking "how does that happen?" and then complaining that even after scholarships and other help she is going to be spending 1300/month on tuition and 2300/month in the fall. I think she is getting a teaching degree, which is many years down the line. I think it may be upbringing, I remember one of her friends complaining that after she gets married in a few months she will need to live in her parent's basement with her husband because neither of them have a job.

Biting my tongue, of course, but still can't help but wonder if they feel like they have been trapped or forced into this. I suspect that they have a victim mentality and this may be encouraged by their friends.

Threshkin

• Handlebar Stache
    • My Journal
« Reply #503 on: June 03, 2014, 03:37:11 PM »
"Got denied my approval for my house, i guess good things don't happen to good people..."

the guy has, the last time I checked, 3 car loans rolled into a single car? a bike loan, a snowmobile loan, and maxed credit cards. I can't imagine why they turned him down.

He probably looked at them funny... :P

Nah, it's all the fault of those evil banks hoarding their money and not lending it to him.

Of course if they did lend him the money, it would be their fault if (when) he defaulted on the loan.

Hunny156

• Bristles
« Reply #504 on: June 10, 2014, 11:28:31 AM »
Just popped up on my feed:

Foolish Female Friend's Name feeling confused
10 mins · Super Expensive City, NY ·

I think I'm being convinced to lease another friggen minivan! At Toyota and wish I had Hubby's name with me!!!

infogoon

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #505 on: June 11, 2014, 07:26:15 AM »
"I need to figure out how to register and insure this free fifteen year old car someone offered me, because a $75/month bus pass to get to my low-paying retail job is too expensive."

HairyUpperLip

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #506 on: June 11, 2014, 07:49:19 AM »
Sometimes this thread makes me want to sign up for Facebook and befriend people so I have something to contribute... lol

MidwestGal

• Stubble
« Reply #507 on: June 11, 2014, 07:56:29 AM »
Sometimes this thread makes me want to sign up for Facebook and befriend people so I have something to contribute... lol

I technically have a FB account, but haven't actually seen it in over a year.  And before that, I think I went two years without checking it right after creating the account.  What possessed me to even get one is beyond me now.  I just don't care enough to take the time and energy to delete the account.

Jack

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #508 on: June 11, 2014, 08:29:15 AM »

I technically have a FB account, but haven't actually seen it in over a year.  And before that, I think I went two years without checking it right after creating the account.  What possessed me to even get one is beyond me now.  I just don't care enough to take the time and energy to delete the account.

It doesn't matter: everyone has a Facebook profile whether they created an account or not. Even if you don't put in any information, people who know you will put in information about you. IMO, it's worth having an account only so that you can mark information about you "private."

shotgunwilly

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #509 on: June 11, 2014, 08:39:13 AM »
It doesn't matter: everyone has a Facebook profile whether they created an account or not. Even if you don't put in any information, people who know you will put in information about you. IMO, it's worth having an account only so that you can mark information about you "private."

That's just not true.

HairyUpperLip

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #510 on: June 11, 2014, 09:26:34 AM »

I can't control things beyond my control, so I'm sure there is a photo or two or more of me on FB. I am just not tagged to profile or whatever. I don't care about things like that. I just don't enjoy FB honestly. After I got married, there was really no benefit to it IMO.

Jack

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #511 on: June 11, 2014, 09:53:24 AM »

That's just not true.

http://www.digitaltrends.com/social-media/what-exactly-is-a-facebook-shadow-profile/

Insanity

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #512 on: June 11, 2014, 10:03:52 AM »

That's just not true.

http://www.digitaltrends.com/social-media/what-exactly-is-a-facebook-shadow-profile/

but if you’re a Facebook user, you have a shadow profile,

You have to be a Facebook user to have it.  If you are not a Facebook user, it doesn't exist.

Jack

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #513 on: June 11, 2014, 10:09:22 AM »
You have to be a Facebook user to have it.  If you are not a Facebook user, it doesn't exist.

Quote from: article
In 2011, an Irish advocacy group filed a complaint against Facebook for collecting information like email addresses, phone numbers, work details, and other data to create shadow profiles for people who don’t use the service. Since it actually takes moral fortitude to resist the social pull of Facebook, this is a slap in the face for people who make a point to stay off the network: The group claimed that Facebook still has profiles for non-Facebookers anyway.

Insanity

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #514 on: June 11, 2014, 10:12:21 AM »

Quote from: article
In 2011, an Irish advocacy group filed a complaint against Facebook for collecting information like email addresses, phone numbers, work details, and other data to create shadow profiles for people who don’t use the service. Since it actually takes moral fortitude to resist the social pull of Facebook, this is a slap in the face for people who make a point to stay off the network: The group claimed that Facebook still has profiles for non-Facebookers anyway.

Please don't attribute that quote to me, it was from the article.  I believe that was a bug that was found and has since been addressed.

Jack

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #515 on: June 11, 2014, 10:15:59 AM »
Please don't attribute that quote to me, it was from the article.  I believe that was a bug that was found and has since been addressed.

Sorry, I misunderstood since it wasn't inside a quote tag in your post.

Regarding "bugs" that have been "fixed," I believe that about Facebook just as much as I believe that the NSA's data collections have been constitutional (i.e., not in the slightest).

Insanity

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #516 on: June 11, 2014, 10:27:31 AM »

Sorry, I misunderstood since it wasn't inside a quote tag in your post.

Regarding "bugs" that have been "fixed," I believe that about Facebook just as much as I believe that the NSA's data collections have been constitutional (i.e., not in the slightest).

Whoops, actually that was my bad.  That was my statement , I thought you quoted the other line which my comment was based on. Damn it, I need sleep.  Sorry.

Data like those shadow profiles is called "accidental non-public information".  There are things companies can and cannot control based on what users put in free text.  For instance, if you upload a file to dropbox and name it with your real SSN, drop box has to way to control that.  That file name probably gets logged somewhere and your SSN will now be exposed.  There simply is no way to control that.

FB probably does create "fake" shadow profiles to create an "ease of us" if someone does register.  But until that person does register, any information in that shadow file cannot be validated or confirmed or considered real. 

Nudelkopf

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #517 on: June 13, 2014, 12:16:54 AM »
Car loan lols on my Facebook today.

Mississippi Mudstache

• Handlebar Stache
    • A Riving Home - Ramblings of a Recusant Woodworker
« Reply #518 on: June 13, 2014, 02:31:07 PM »
So, I don't often try to proselytize Mustachianism. It never seems to work out well. But when a conversation about quitting smoking popped up, I couldn't help but make a little comment about how an expensive habit like smoking affects your long-term finances.

Here is the first exchange:

Quote from: Friend 1
I think they're over 6 bucks a pack here now.  I was behind a guy at the gas station the other day who got a couple packs and couple Monster Drinks and his bill was almost twenty bucks!

Quote from: Mississippi Mudstache
Wow, $6 a pack? That adds up to an insane amount over time.

Food for thought: If you were a 2 pack a day smoker and quit smoking 10 years ago, and put the money you were spending on cigarettes into a savings account, you would have an extra $50,000 after adjusting for inflation. Or if you invested that money in the S&P 500, you would have an extra $66,000 after accounting for inflation. That's a lot of money to give away in 10 years time. Good job to all of you who have kicked the habit!

I just did some back-of-the-napkin math to come up with the $50,000 and $66,000 figures. I may be off by a little, but I was just trying to drive the point home. The next response?

Quote from: Friend 2

Reminds me of this-  :-D

Male Logic - Critical Thinking At Its Best!

Woman: Do you drink beer?
Man: Yes
Woman: How many beers a day?
Man: Usually about 3
Woman: How much do you pay per beer?
Man: $5.00 which includes a tip
(This is where it gets scary !)
Woman: And how long have you been drinking?
Man: About 20 years, I suppose
Woman:So a beer costs $5 and you have 3 beers a day which puts your spending each month at $450. In one year, it would be approximately $5,400. correct?
Man: Correct
Woman:If in 1 year you spend $5400, not accounting for inflation, the past 20 years puts your spending at $108,000, correct?
Man: Correct
Woman:Do you know that if you didn't drink so much beer, that money could have been put in a step-up interest savings account and after accounting for compound interest for the past 20 years, you could have now bought a Ferrari?
Man: Do you drink beer?
Woman: No
Man: Where's your Ferrari?

Now of course, ignoring the idea that $108,000 is not going to buy you a Ferrari, the idea of saving up for 20 years for an expensive money-pit race car is about as dumb as spending $15 a day on beer (besides, I would rather have the 3 beers a day than a Ferrari). So to hint at my position, I added:

Quote from: Mississippi Mudstache
I love that joke :D

But I'm not saving for a Ferrari ;)

The next response made me slap my forehead:

Quote from: Friend 3
Those scenarios never get by the sniff test. Because, if it's not spent on beer it's spent on something else instead. Like just recently, need a new $9000 furnace and heat pump. I suppose we could freeze to death next winter, but would be an unpleasant experience.

Um...So, let me get this straight: If you had drank 3 beers a day or smoked 2 packs a day, your furnace and heat pump wouldn't have gone out? Because that is the only way I can see how that would be relevant. Oh well. Has anyone else had any humorous attempts at spreading the word?

dragoncar

• Walrus Stache
  • Registered member
« Reply #519 on: June 13, 2014, 03:19:34 PM »

Quote from: Friend 3
Those scenarios never get by the sniff test. Because, if it's not spent on beer it's spent on something else instead. Like just recently, need a new $9000 furnace and heat pump. I suppose we could freeze to death next winter, but would be an unpleasant experience.

Um...So, let me get this straight: If you had drank 3 beers a day or smoked 2 packs a day, your furnace and heat pump wouldn't have gone out? Because that is the only way I can see how that would be relevant. Oh well. Has anyone else had any humorous attempts at spreading the word?

No, he's saying if he had drank 3 beers a day he wouldn't have had the money for a new furnace, and would have frozen to death

Mississippi Mudstache

• Handlebar Stache
    • A Riving Home - Ramblings of a Recusant Woodworker
« Reply #520 on: June 13, 2014, 04:57:32 PM »
Even if that is what he is saying, it is not true and therefore still irrelevant. If he had said, "If it doesn't get spent on beer it will get spent on fast food or disposable trinkets" then I would have at least given him credit for being honest.

Vorpal

• Stubble
« Reply #521 on: June 17, 2014, 08:58:56 PM »
I'm just going to leave this here:

horsepoor

• Magnum Stache
  • That old chestnut.
« Reply #522 on: June 18, 2014, 12:36:10 PM »
Hah!  I saw the same thing a couple days ago, but I think they were delivering Pizza Hut, and it was a nice, new Audi.

Cherry Lane

• CM*MW 2023 Attendees
  • Handlebar Stache
« Reply #523 on: June 18, 2014, 12:39:38 PM »
On a sports-related message board, someone was trying to track down a fellow enthusiast she used to know, but whose name she had forgotten.  Included in her description of the guy was this:

he was also "retired" and living off of his investments at 30.

Now why does that word need quotations? 

brewer12345

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #524 on: June 18, 2014, 12:54:56 PM »
On a sports-related message board, someone was trying to track down a fellow enthusiast she used to know, but whose name she had forgotten.  Included in her description of the guy was this:

Um, because a non-disabled male under the age of 60 is still presumed by society to be supposed to be working unless they are in prison/mental/drying up/drugged/ loser.

infogoon

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #525 on: June 18, 2014, 01:24:48 PM »

Maybe he's still working part time, or working a job that interests him but which doesn't really supplement his income.

My father likes being outside, so after he retired he took a job working in a garden center. He was still working, technically, but I don't think the minimum wage part time paychecks really covered the bills.

dude

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #526 on: June 18, 2014, 01:31:12 PM »
A 30-year old couple, married 3+ years, both employed, bought their first house recently and posted a link on facebook to their fundraising page where we can all chip in $20 - $100 towards their "housewarming" wish list, which includes a $2000+ dining room table and $1000+ couch.  So many thoughts...

Did we decide that wedding registries were so profitable we should invent a reason to do another three years later?
My husband and I furnished our whole apartment via blowout sales and craigslist for less than the price of that dining room set you're fundraising to buy.
If your close friends and family have asked how they could help, by all means, make a wishlist.  But DON'T share it on facebook and hit us all up to alleviate your now housepoor situation.

I've never personally witnessed one of these types of FB requests, but I've seen mention of them on numerous occasions here in the MMM forums.  I still can't believe people have the balls to post this kind of shit.  I would have to unfriend them on principle.

odput

• Bristles
  • "I reject your reality and substitute my own"
« Reply #527 on: July 07, 2014, 09:01:47 AM »
Saw this beauty yesterday and couldn't wait to post it here:

"Got the trade I wanted.  Got the payment I wanted.  It seems too easy..."

I facepalmed myself so hard my wife turned to me and asked "what stupid thing did you read now?"

CptMrPants

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #528 on: July 08, 2014, 01:06:53 PM »
"I just had a chat with my landscaper on the back deck while wearing my bathrobe. ‪#‎homeownership‬"

*edited for the missing word (h/t shotgunwilly)
« Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 02:07:53 PM by CptMrPants »

shotgunwilly

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #529 on: July 08, 2014, 02:01:31 PM »
"I just had a with my landscaper on the back deck while wearing my bathrobe. ‪#‎homeownership‬"

I feel like there's an extremely important word missing here.

Had a....

Fight?
Blow Job?
Hot dog?

Travelove

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #530 on: July 09, 2014, 08:33:59 PM »
Yesterday I was so proud of my nephew posting on Facebook - "Am I the only one that gets excited to get my 401k statements...... Can't wait to retire and play golf all day and go to my beach house for months at a time!! Think about your future people!!! You don't want to work when your 70.... It's not too late. Plan for the future. Make sure your loved ones are taken care of when your gone!!!"

Today he posts a picture of his hand wearing a 2K diamond ring that his wife bought him!  I think he will be working long beyond 70.

S0VERE1GN

• Stubble
« Reply #531 on: July 11, 2014, 01:53:41 PM »
"thanks to everyone who donated to my gofundme for my refrigerator! its a beautiful stainless steel kenmore!"

wot.

greenmimama

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #532 on: July 11, 2014, 02:05:45 PM »
"thanks to everyone who donated to my gofundme for my refrigerator! its a beautiful stainless steel kenmore!"

wot.

Wow, yeah, people are taking this gofundme in ways that we should have seen coming.

I once had a lady ask on another board I frequent to help fund her families 5 week Disney tour, they would make it all about homeschooling and it would include about 20 days of a Disney cruise, Ummmmm those ladies let her have it, the page was taken down really quickly. It's sad because it's a great idea, we all the the freedom to not donate, but really, why are people even asking?

Gen Y Finance Journey

• Stubble
« Reply #533 on: July 11, 2014, 02:06:02 PM »
A 30-year old couple, married 3+ years, both employed, bought their first house recently and posted a link on facebook to their fundraising page where we can all chip in $20 - $100 towards their "housewarming" wish list, which includes a $2000+ dining room table and $1000+ couch.  So many thoughts...

Did we decide that wedding registries were so profitable we should invent a reason to do another three years later?
My husband and I furnished our whole apartment via blowout sales and craigslist for less than the price of that dining room set you're fundraising to buy.
If your close friends and family have asked how they could help, by all means, make a wishlist.  But DON'T share it on facebook and hit us all up to alleviate your now housepoor situation.

One of my friends is moving out of a one bedroom apartment into another one bedroom apartment, still renting. She's having a housewarming party, and created an Amazon wish list for gifts. Why in the hell should I get her a gift because she decided to move to a different apartment?!

Meanwhile, my husband and I will be closing on our first home soon, and we will be explicitly telling our friends NOT to give us any housewarming gifts.

firelight

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #534 on: July 11, 2014, 10:46:38 PM »
+1 we didn't share even our baby registry link unless people specifically asked for it. I know it sounds weird but we feel we should be spending for our baby and not rely on gifts to keep the baby comfortable.

chouchouu

• Bristles
« Reply #535 on: July 12, 2014, 12:09:00 AM »
This happened years ago but I still remember because it was so ridiculous. There were three girls from my high school and the conversation went like this;

P1: love the smell of sheets fresh from the drier!
P2: me too! I love clean sheets!
P1: I love the smell of detergent, I put in twice the suggested amount!
P2: me too, I go through a box every two weeks washing all the kids bedding, so worth it!
P1: yes, unless my house smells like detergent it's not right! I wash the kids sheets every day!
P3: I thought I was the only one, lol, I have to wash the sheets everyday, can't get into bed without fresh sheets!

I was dumbfounded that people could spend half their lives washing sheets and wasting so much money!

Another girl from high school got engaged at the beginning of the year. The ring was well over a carat. I find this particular person fascinating because she works retail and her fiancée is a bartender. She has a Louis Vuitton handbag, wears designer clothes and has an overseas holiday each year. She's always posting pics from expensive bars throughout the city. The interesting thing is that despite being in their thirties she and her fiancée moved back in with her parents this year. When she was in high school she told me she wanted to marry Lachlan Murdoch (son of Rupert), that was her goal in life.

RetiredAt63

• CMTO 2023 Attendees
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #536 on: July 12, 2014, 06:42:14 AM »
If it is appropriate to your new yard, a nice house-warming gift to ask for is a plant (division, cutting, seeds, whatever) from their gardens that will do well in yours.  If they live in the same area, you know their plants will do well in your new yard, and when you look at the plants you will remember the house-warming and think "Person X gave me that plant".  Of course if your friends mostly live in apartments this will not work.

Meanwhile, my husband and I will be closing on our first home soon, and we will be explicitly telling our friends NOT to give us any housewarming gifts.

former player

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #537 on: July 12, 2014, 06:50:13 AM »
This happened years ago but I still remember because it was so ridiculous. There were three girls from my high school and the conversation went like this;

P2: me too, I go through a box every two weeks washing all the kids bedding, so worth it!
P1: yes, unless my house smells like detergent it's not right! I wash the kids sheets every day!
P3: I thought I was the only one, lol, I have to wash the sheets everyday, can't get into bed without fresh sheets!/quote]

I used to work near the Houses of Parliament in London.  I could smell the detergent on the crocodiles of US kids from the other side of four lanes of traffic.

grantmeaname

• CM*MW 2023 Attendees
  • Walrus Stache
  • Cast me away from yesterday's things
« Reply #538 on: July 12, 2014, 07:40:54 AM »
Is that a typo or just slang that I absolutely don't understand?

Gray Matter

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #539 on: July 12, 2014, 08:22:05 AM »
Crocodile:  Chiefly British . a file of people, especially schoolchildren, out for a walk.

Latwell

• Stubble
« Reply #540 on: July 12, 2014, 09:36:01 AM »
I'm looking forward to Christmas rolling around again. This thread will blow up.

This past Christmas, everyone was posting pics of their trees decorated. Then everyone begins posting pics of their trees filled with gifts.

One person stood out far from the rest. The couple have one child. Baby's 1st Christmas: over 50 presents clearly visible. The following year: 60+ presents. I'm pretty sure if they didn't have a child, they would still have almost as many gifts, haha. You might be thinking to yourself, "maybe they got all those presents for a super cheap price." Don't worry, the couple made sure to also post pictures of the presents being opened so we could see the enormous amount of money spent on designer items.

I'm looking forward to seeing next years outrageous number, especially because they are expecting baby #2.

grantmeaname

• CM*MW 2023 Attendees
  • Walrus Stache
« Reply #541 on: July 12, 2014, 09:45:10 AM »
Crocodile:  Chiefly British . a file of people, especially schoolchildren, out for a walk.
Ah. I googled it and found nothing.

So I guess you need a critical mass of American children before the detergent smell is exceptionally strong.

Hedge_87

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #542 on: July 12, 2014, 09:50:04 AM »
I'm looking forward to Christmas rolling around again. This thread will blow up.

Nothing says happy birthday jesus like cutting down a tree and spending all your $$$ on plastic crap made in china. I know of a family that puts xmas on their CC and then pays it off with their tax return.

iris lily

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #543 on: July 12, 2014, 05:07:23 PM »

P3: I thought I was the only one, lol, I have to wash the sheets everyday, can't get into bed without fresh sheets!

I was dumbfounded that people could spend half their lives washing sheets and wasting so much money!

This was in the Little Things That Make My Day" category today. Funny!

ambimammular

• Bristles
« Reply #544 on: July 12, 2014, 09:45:38 PM »
On Facebook:
What's you're favorite frozen dinner?
With misused grammar and four responses in the first hour.

She's a SAHM (just like me). My thoughts, who the hell buys frozen dinners? Dinner happens every night, did you not see this coming? Pull out some of that lasagna from last week. Toss some noodles in boiling water.

chouchouu

• Bristles
« Reply #545 on: July 13, 2014, 03:31:29 AM »

P3: I thought I was the only one, lol, I have to wash the sheets everyday, can't get into bed without fresh sheets!/quote]

I used to work near the Houses of Parliament in London.  I could smell the detergent on the crocodiles of US kids from the other side of four lanes of traffic.

This is in Sydney actually. Which makes it even more ridiculous they're using driers. Even in winter you don't need a drier, my washing dries in about four hours outside. Then again we didn't use a drier in Europe either, I don't think anyone needs a drier, clothes dry in a day inside. Sad thing is growing up I didn't know anyone who had a drier.

chouchouu

• Bristles
« Reply #546 on: July 13, 2014, 03:34:10 AM »

This was in the Little Things That Make My Day" category today. Funny!

I do remember when I was in the states they sold a candle that was supposed to smell like laundry. Candle was expensive obviously, I think it was "Yankee candle company"  I guess if you like the smell it's cheaper than washing your sheets every day :/

CWAL

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #547 on: July 13, 2014, 03:25:15 PM »

wot.

Wow, yeah, people are taking this gofundme in ways that we should have seen coming.

I once had a lady ask on another board I frequent to help fund her families 5 week Disney tour, they would make it all about homeschooling and it would include about 20 days of a Disney cruise, Ummmmm those ladies let her have it, the page was taken down really quickly. It's sad because it's a great idea, we all the the freedom to not donate, but really, why are people even asking?

I saw a girl do a gofundme for breast augmentation.

*facepalm*

brewer12345

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #548 on: July 13, 2014, 06:34:51 PM »

wot.

I saw a girl do a gofundme for breast augmentation.

*facepalm*

Did she at least post before and after pictures?

grantmeaname

• CM*MW 2023 Attendees
  • Walrus Stache
« Reply #549 on: July 14, 2014, 01:23:37 AM »
It's too bad it wasn't a kickstarter, think of all the possible rewards...