Author Topic: FacePunch Me  (Read 321333 times)

PMG

• Handlebar Stache
Re: FacePunch Me
« Reply #700 on: October 17, 2017, 03:38:17 PM »
I made a stupid mistake with the dates of a flight and just called and changed the tickets to the correct date for a whopping $195 dollars.  fuuuuuuuuuugh.

Nothing to blame but myself. 

Was just gonna roll with it...  but it was too risky, visas and travel bans and language and hours gained and lost...

It's all good now. 

but, ouch.

and now I have to figure out how to actually get to a rural airport with little public transportation on a Monday when everyone I know is at work.

ouch.

onehair

• Bristles
« Reply #701 on: October 19, 2017, 09:33:53 AM »
After my initial mumbling I should be grateful to the folks here for constantly reading about the joys of emergency funds had I not had it I might have been in greater Dutch than I was.  At the end of the day it's just cash.
Did you get where you were going PMG?

Inaya

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #702 on: October 20, 2017, 10:13:02 PM »
Just paid for a couple new shiny Pixel IIs for hubs and myself. They are going toward the spend on a 50k points offer, so at least they're not technically full price. I've never had a brand new, not-yet-obsolete, flagship phone before, and I'm totally stoked.

DarkandStormy

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #703 on: October 23, 2017, 08:04:21 AM »
Just paid for a couple new shiny Pixel IIs for hubs and myself. They are going toward the spend on a 50k points offer, so at least they're not technically full price. I've never had a brand new, not-yet-obsolete, flagship phone before, and I'm totally stoked.

You paid full price ($650) x 2??

Inaya

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #704 on: October 23, 2017, 10:08:01 AM »

Plus 6% sales tax. Free shipping though, so there's that. And a free Google Home Mini...but I haven't decided if I'll take advantage of that. IoT devices make me nervous.

...is there a way to not pay full price that doesn't involve waiting or selling my soul to a carrier?
« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 10:11:07 AM by Inaya »

DarkandStormy

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #705 on: October 23, 2017, 12:09:39 PM »

Plus 6% sales tax. Free shipping though, so there's that. And a free Google Home Mini...but I haven't decided if I'll take advantage of that. IoT devices make me nervous.

...is there a way to not pay full price that doesn't involve waiting or selling my soul to a carrier?

Don't buy one of the most expensive phones on the market when it's brand new...?

Only other "hack" I know of is trading in your existing phone as part of Project Fi - https://fi.google.com/account?did=pixel2#buydevices (click "Trade in old phone" link and Google will give you an estimate of how much they'll pay you, which can then go towards buying a Pixel 2).

lexde

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #706 on: October 23, 2017, 01:22:18 PM »
I bought a filofax personal organizer. Yep. A mini binder... for $34. I spent money on another "thing" that I "needed".

If I don't put it to the use I plan to, I will resell it on eBay for the same price. I'm hoping it will help me in several areas of my life, but the same thing could have been accomplished on my smartphone.

faithless

• Stubble
« Reply #707 on: October 23, 2017, 02:35:53 PM »
I bought a filofax personal organizer. Yep. A mini binder... for $34. I spent money on another "thing" that I "needed".

If I don't put it to the use I plan to, I will resell it on eBay for the same price. I'm hoping it will help me in several areas of my life, but the same thing could have been accomplished on my smartphone.

Meg, I prefer paper lists and notes over smartphones. I'm trying out bullet journalling for organisation - found a nicely sized lined hardback book reduced for ~£1.50 in my local supermarket, and nabbed it, makes a great bullet journal.

The free note taking/events/To Do list/diary managed all in one page with 4 symbols and an index really appeals to me, as I'm always losing what I've written in the front/back/a different notebook. This seems very efficient.

Posted a link to the guy who designed it, in case this interests anyone else: http://bulletjournal.com

(Ignore all the fancy washi tape and coloured pen decorative versions online, unless you like that sort of thing, it's designed to be a very practical way to note stuff down and not lose it, you only need a pen and a pad, and you can start any time)

lexde

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #708 on: October 23, 2017, 02:37:29 PM »

Meg, I prefer paper lists and notes over smartphones. I'm trying out bullet journalling for organisation - found a nicely sized lined hardback book reduced for ~£1.50 in my local supermarket, and nabbed it, makes a great bullet journal.

The free note taking/events/To Do list/diary managed all in one page with 4 symbols and an index really appeals to me, as I'm always losing what I've written in the front/back/a different notebook. This seems very efficient.

Posted a link to the guy who designed it, in case this interests anyone else: http://bulletjournal.com

(Ignore all the fancy washi tape and coloured pen decorative versions online, unless you like that sort of thing, it's designed to be a very practical way to note stuff down and not lose it, you only need a pen and a pad, and you can start any time)
Yep! I am going to try to use it for my non-work life and pair it with a few other systems. I hope it works, but I still need a face punch for letting myself fall for the "pretty" instead of practical.

mustachepungoeshere

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #709 on: October 23, 2017, 09:35:09 PM »

Yep! I am going to try to use it for my non-work life and pair it with a few other systems. I hope it works, but I still need a face punch for letting myself fall for the "pretty" instead of practical.

I use a hardback week-to-an-opening A5 diary. Work commitments, birthdays, bills, husband's eleventy thousand flights, everything goes in the diary.

Some things also go in my phone calendar, but the diary is key. It comes to work every day and sits open on the desk next to me. I can see everything at a glance.

I a few stickers and stamps to jazz it up occasionally, but I long ago abandoned the idea of my diary being beautiful. It's a work horse.

MrsTuxedocat

• Bristles
« Reply #710 on: October 24, 2017, 12:41:03 AM »
Ugh, Costco impulse purchase of carrot juice. The worst part is that upon tasting it,  I don't actually like it. at. all.

Playing with Fire UK

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #711 on: October 24, 2017, 03:33:29 AM »
Ugh, Costco impulse purchase of carrot juice. The worst part is that upon tasting it,  I don't actually like it. at. all.

They would take it back...

You should still be wildly ashamed of yourself. Did you shop when you were hungry? Without a homemade granola bar in your bag? For shame.

MrsTuxedocat

• Bristles
« Reply #712 on: October 26, 2017, 11:21:05 PM »
I am, I am! It was a weak moment. I live too far to Costco and will see if I can give the remaining 2 bottles to my neighbours.

Dollar Slice

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #713 on: October 26, 2017, 11:41:13 PM »

I dated someone a long time ago who liked carrot juice mixed with orange juice. If you happen to have some OJ, maybe you could give it a shot and see if you can rescue it.

Unless you hate it so much that this would then be a waste of carrot juice AND orange juice. :-)

My FP today: I took myself out to dinner, which I'm OK with ($12 plus tax/tip for food which was healthy, fresh, delicious and worth it). The facepunch part is ordering a cocktail to go with it, which I didn't really want and didn't even finish (it was very good, I just didn't want to drink a whole cocktail), and it cost $10. I would have been happy with ice water, but I was sitting at the bar to eat and I felt lame not ordering a drink when everyone else there was drinking and enjoying themselves. Stupid... :-(

Just Joe

• Walrus Stache
  • Teach me something.
« Reply #714 on: October 27, 2017, 11:14:06 AM »
Go to AllReceipes (or some website similar) and look at the carrot juice recipes. I saw a carrot cake among them in my 10 second search.

jinga nation

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #715 on: November 07, 2017, 03:14:05 PM »
Someone Facepunch me.
Changed employers.
Went from working at customer site, with excellent Vanguard 401K to working from home, with American Funds 401k (eeyuck). 10% raise, but WTF was I thinking. Lowest ER is 1.27%... Holeefuckaroni.

On the bright side, I asked HR if I could save the company money by looking at alternatives (Vanguard, Fidelity, Schwab). They said yes. So it's on my to-do list for Christmas.

Dicey

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #716 on: November 07, 2017, 04:10:01 PM »
Someone Facepunch me.
Changed employers.
Went from working at customer site, with excellent Vanguard 401K to working from home, with American Funds 401k (eeyuck). 10% raise, but WTF was I thinking. Lowest ER is 1.27%... Holeefuckaroni.

On the bright side, I asked HR if I could save the company money by looking at alternatives (Vanguard, Fidelity, Schwab). They said yes. So it's on my to-do list for Christmas.
Are you kidding? If you can get your employer to switch, and improve the financial lives of everyone in the company,  you're my new hero. No Facepunches for you, buckaroo!

lexde

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #717 on: November 07, 2017, 06:06:29 PM »
Someone Facepunch me.
Changed employers.

At least your employer is letting you look at options. How do you compare them to make a case to your employer? I’d love to do that as I’m stuck with American funds now too

jinga nation

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #718 on: November 07, 2017, 06:23:24 PM »
Someone Facepunch me.
Changed employers.

At least your employer is letting you look at options. How do you compare them to make a case to your employer? I’d love to do that as I’m stuck with American funds now too

There are some Bogleheads who've managed to do this. I'll take my cues from them and create plots at portfolio visualizer. The hardest part IMHO will be working with fund managers as we're a small company of 70 employees.

Inaya

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #719 on: November 14, 2017, 08:07:53 AM »
Ugh. Just punch me. Multiple times. I shelled out an insane amount of money for Invisalign yesterday. 100% cosmetic. Basically the dental equivalent of a boob job or a facelift. Buyer's remorse is hitting me hard today. I'm supposed to not be spending money because this has been a ridiculously spendy year, and here I am spending money on cosmetics. What the hell came over me?

The only plus is, I was able to finish the spend on a churn. So there's that?

ACyclist

• Bristles
« Reply #720 on: November 16, 2017, 12:03:05 PM »
Went grocery shopping last night. Now, this if after we already spent a bit too much than was truly necessary. Despite all the good replies and suggestions, we did the same stupid shit.

Total spent $57

We got about 5 bags of groceries, mostly produce.  We had about 15% of the gallon left, purchased last Friday.  I went to buy 2%, but they were out of the cheaper brand.  I bought the 2% that was over $1 more per gallon, instead of choosing another percentage like whole, or nonfat. 

Biggest red marks
  • My husband put a pineapple in the cart.  $2.50 each
    I put a pomegranate in the cart. $2.50 each
    Organic apples.  4 of them.  I think they are over $1 a piece
    Organic salsa (Big container) $over $6

I analyzed the receipt, upon our return home.  I couldn't figure out what one $6 purchase was.  We  figure out what it was.  My husband say's "That's the brand my honey likes."  He is right.  I really prefer the taste of this particular salsa.  Also, we figured out that my choice of 2%, was the most expensive option.  I admit that, I didn't even verify the price was higher.  I just went into auto pilot and bought it.  :/

A couple areas we won with:

• Yeast was on sale and had a coupon for .50 off each  - We were out of yeast.
    meat was on sale - got a pork roast for a really good price.  Will cook that this weekend.

It was the 15th yesterday.  We are on par to spend almost the same amount as last month, is we don't alternate our habits and get more serious about the food shopping.

marielle

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #721 on: November 16, 2017, 01:09:43 PM »
Went grocery shopping last night. Now, this if after we already spent a bit too much than was truly necessary. Despite all the good replies and suggestions, we did the same stupid shit.

Total spent $57

We got about 5 bags of groceries, mostly produce.  We had about 15% of the gallon left, purchased last Friday.  I went to buy 2%, but they were out of the cheaper brand.  I bought the 2% that was over $1 more per gallon, instead of choosing another percentage like whole, or nonfat. 

Biggest red marks
  • My husband put a pineapple in the cart.  $2.50 each
    I put a pomegranate in the cart. $2.50 each
    Organic apples.  4 of them.  I think they are over $1 a piece
    Organic salsa (Big container) $over $6

I analyzed the receipt, upon our return home.  I couldn't figure out what one $6 purchase was.  We  figure out what it was.  My husband say's "That's the brand my honey likes."  He is right.  I really prefer the taste of this particular salsa.  Also, we figured out that my choice of 2%, was the most expensive option.  I admit that, I didn't even verify the price was higher.  I just went into auto pilot and bought it.  :/

A couple areas we won with:

• Yeast was on sale and had a coupon for .50 off each  - We were out of yeast.
    meat was on sale - got a pork roast for a really good price.  Will cook that this weekend.

It was the 15th yesterday.  We are on par to spend almost the same amount as last month, is we don't alternate our habits and get more serious about the food shopping.

Realizing what your big spenders are is a big part of it! I definitely agree with all of your red marks. $6 for salsa, wow! A Lidl just opened in my area and they have a 24oz jar of salsa for $0.99. Not even joking. I don't think it's organic though.

Dicey

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #722 on: November 17, 2017, 11:09:14 AM »
Ugh. Just punch me. Multiple times. I shelled out an insane amount of money for Invisalign yesterday. 100% cosmetic. Basically the dental equivalent of a boob job or a facelift. Buyer's remorse is hitting me hard today. I'm supposed to not be spending money because this has been a ridiculously spendy year, and here I am spending money on cosmetics. What the hell came over me?

I call total BS and summarily deny your facepunch request. Boob jobs and facelifts are temporary. Good teeth are significantly longer lasting and far more vital to your continued good health. Better alignment = better oral care = improved longevity. Pretty impressive.

Now, should you be lackadaisical and less than 100% vigilant during the correction process, thus squandering your investment, you should be afraid, very afraid of the facepunching consequences.

Miss Piggy

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #723 on: November 17, 2017, 11:49:58 AM »

I call total BS and summarily deny your facepunch request. Boob jobs and facelifts are temporary. Good teeth are significantly longer lasting and far more vital to your continued good health. Better alignment = better oral care = improved longevity. Pretty impressive.

Now, should you be lackadaisical and less than 100% vigilant during the correction process, thus squandering your investment, you should be afraid, very afraid of the facepunching consequences.

I have to agree with the face punch denial here. Straight, healthy teeth will change your life in ways that money cannot.

TheGrimSqueaker

• Magnum Stache
  • Location: A desert wasteland, where none but the weird survive
« Reply #724 on: November 17, 2017, 01:26:12 PM »

Especially with expensive teeth; a good facepunch can rattle those.

meghan88

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #725 on: November 17, 2017, 05:04:15 PM »

Especially with expensive teeth; a good facepunch can rattle those.

Hah!  Chiming in here to say that this is for your health.  So, no FP, and I hope you feel a lot better about it.

talltexan

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #726 on: November 22, 2017, 11:34:31 AM »
I like looking at boobs and faces. Should I be paying for other people's surgery to correct those areas?

Dicey

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #727 on: November 22, 2017, 12:37:51 PM »
I like looking at boobs and faces. Should I be paying for other people's surgery to correct those areas?
Ha! One of my nephew's teeth are a mess. I have to force myself to myob every time I see him. I'd like to slug his parents for ignoring this obvious problem that could have been more easily addressed as he was growing up. Sis had extensive, much needed and brilliantly successful orthodontics, so why she didn't take care of her kid's teeth is beyond me. Their income and available resources are not the issue.

Cookie78

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #728 on: November 27, 2017, 09:22:42 AM »
My mom's kettle has an annoying loud whistle. This morning I put it on the stove and left the whistle up so it wouldn't annoy me. Forgot all about it. The water boiled away and the handle melted completely off the pot. Now I have to go buy my mom a new kettle! lol

faithless

• Stubble
« Reply #729 on: November 28, 2017, 12:36:24 AM »
As a Brit, I find it weird you guys don't use electric kettles.

marielle

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #730 on: November 28, 2017, 06:24:30 AM »

I use an electric kettle. But the outlets are only 120 volts here, so it takes twice as long. That's probably why a lot of people don't use them. Also, no one really drinks hot tea here.

Dave1442397

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #731 on: November 28, 2017, 07:10:32 AM »

I use an electric kettle. But the outlets are only 120 volts here, so it takes twice as long. That's probably why a lot of people don't use them. Also, no one really drinks hot tea here.

Yes, we are limited to lower power kettles here in the US. If you have a 15A breaker at 110V, then your maximum power can be 1650W.

My electric kettle is rated at 1500W, but in the UK you can get 3000W kettles, which will boil water a lot faster.

I bought my kettle in 1990, and it's still going strong. I could never get used to the American version of hot tea, which (in restaurants) seemed to involve using the hot water tap on the coffee maker. It just doesn't taste right.

Cookie78

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #732 on: November 28, 2017, 02:03:21 PM »

I asked if she wanted an electric one instead and she didn't want to take up space on the counter. So be it.

jinga nation

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #733 on: November 29, 2017, 07:07:05 AM »

I asked if she wanted an electric one instead and she didn't want to take up space on the counter. So be it.
I thought counters were for appliances, such as coffee maker, panini/grill press, electric kettle, bread maker, spice/coffee grinder, blender. At least that's what I use it for. And there's plenty of space for food prep.
Maybe I'm doing it wrong. And the wife too.

I use an Epica 1500W kettle, super boiling hot in a reasonably fast time, with a "British-made 1500 watt power delivery system".

ACyclist

• Bristles
« Reply #734 on: November 29, 2017, 07:26:11 AM »
Face punch me, I ride a pro level mountainbike to work. Then, I lock it up using only a ulock on the top tube. Some pretty expensive things could get stolen with some Allen wrenches.

Just Joe

• Walrus Stache
  • Teach me something.
« Reply #735 on: November 29, 2017, 08:06:49 AM »
Can't take it inside and store it somewhere?

Cookie78

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #736 on: November 29, 2017, 03:02:52 PM »

I thought counters were for appliances, such as coffee maker, panini/grill press, electric kettle, bread maker, spice/coffee grinder, blender. At least that's what I use it for. And there's plenty of space for food prep.

I use an Epica 1500W kettle, super boiling hot in a reasonably fast time, with a "British-made 1500 watt power delivery system".

I wouldn't say there is a right or wrong was to do it. To each their own and all that.
Her problem with adding an electric kettle is not that the counters need to be bare, it is that they are already full of other appliances and containers! Personally I prefer bare counters and in my house the ONLY thing permanently on the counters is an electric kettle (that she bought as a gift for me).

ACyclist

• Bristles
« Reply #737 on: November 30, 2017, 07:10:09 AM »
I have, but my area is a public zone. Also, my bike is filthy this time of the year. Policy discourages bikes inside.

Dicey

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #738 on: November 30, 2017, 07:14:04 AM »
I have, but my area is a public zone. Also, my bike is filthy this time of the year. Policy discourages bikes inside.
Seriously, does this policy do anything for you if your bike gets stolen?

ACyclist

• Bristles
« Reply #739 on: November 30, 2017, 09:29:21 AM »
Seriously, does this policy do anything for you if your bike gets stolen?

Nope.  You're screwed if things are stolen. 

Luckily, it seems to be a safe area to live.  One day, I might be crying a pool of real tears.   

Just Joe

• Walrus Stache
  • Teach me something.
« Reply #740 on: November 30, 2017, 10:08:09 AM »
No janitor's or supply closet you can carry it into? I carry my bike (when its wet) to my office or engineering area. I am responsible for cleaning up after it if it drips all over the place.

meghan88

• Pencil Stache

Laura33

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #742 on: December 19, 2017, 01:09:16 PM »
OK, I fucked up.  I have gained some weight and had to get some work-appropriate tops and jackets -- not full suits, but dressier than a decent sweater (and definitely nicer than I'd normally wear).  I had a coupon and there was a big sale at the store that I like, so mistake 1, yes, generic mall store.  Decided to get that done Sunday morning, but that meant rushing to hit a time window,* so mistake 2, I didn't do any kind of assessment of what I have that still fits vs. what I actually need -- just "hey, I have a coupon!"  Execute the plan, run to the mall, find a couple of jackets and tops, and one is even on the sale rack and fits perfectly.   

Realized last night that the "great deal" jacket is the exact duplicate of the jacket I bought about 6 months ago (when I first realized many of my tops weren't fitting right).  Same size and everything.  Best part is that I went to the gym Monday AM and showered/dressed at work, so I didn't notice that it was a duplicate before I had taken the tags off. 

The irony of all of this is that I hate shopping; I'm the last one you'd expect to blow giant wads of cash at the mall, because I avoid it like the plague.  But I think that's my problem:  I just want it over and done with, which makes it easy to go to this one store where a lot of their stuff is my style and looks good on me.  I guess I need to suck it up and take more time to develop a plan and shop around for better values.  Or lose the fucking weight again (trying, but ugh; injuries + holiday treats aren't helping). 

I think my penance will have to be to go through my closet and remove the stuff that just doesn't fit any more so I have a clear view of what I do and don't have -- I never get rid of stuff, so I have @ 10+ years of clothes in @3-4 sizes in there, and that makes it hard to tell what I actually need.

*Normally, I get up and make pancakes, and then DH takes the kids to Hebrew School.  This week, I figured I could drop them off, hit the mall, get groceries, and get back in time for pickup.  But that meant rushing to get the pancakes made, get ready myself, pull together the grocery list, get the coupons, etc.

Dicey

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #743 on: December 24, 2017, 06:00:49 AM »
Laura 33, I often buy duplicates of things that fit well and look good on me, because I hate to shop, too! I buy a lot of things at thrifts, so no dupes there, but for hard-to-fit items that must be purchased new, it means I can go longer without needing X. It's kind of like the pantry principle. Plus, at least your taste is consistent. At the very least, it makes s good story.

I also hear you on the need to lose 10 lbs. Oy!

P.S. I love this thread,  thanks for nudging it. Speaking of old-timers, I miss this thread's founder. I hope she got her house in Storybook Village and is living her happily ever after.

mustachepungoeshere

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #744 on: January 02, 2018, 01:56:08 AM »

I've often thought that I would like a stovetop kettle to maximise counter space and powerpoints (my kitchen has exactly one double powerpoint, into which is currently plugged the microwave, kettle and toaster).

Unfortunately I have an electric cooktop, but one day...

BPA

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #745 on: January 04, 2018, 04:26:15 PM »
Just pre-ordered Fire and Fury.

I never pre-order anything. I usually wait for a library copy. I tried to resist but I can't...

lol

lexde

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #746 on: January 05, 2018, 07:02:20 AM »
I need a face punch. I totally auto-piloted this morning and purchased a soda and snack at the gas station to begin my driving travel for work. Dumb. I’m trying to be frugal this month and only remembered when I was an hour into my trip.

I’m thinking I’ll hide my wallet in my center console or something to break the mindless zombie-purchasing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DarkandStormy

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #747 on: January 05, 2018, 08:17:07 AM »
Just pre-ordered Fire and Fury.

I never pre-order anything. I usually wait for a library copy. I tried to resist but I can't...

lol

Member of The Resistance (maybe?) tried resisting...

Dicey

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #748 on: January 05, 2018, 08:48:18 AM »
I need a face punch. I totally auto-piloted this morning and purchased a soda and snack at the gas station to begin my driving travel for work. Dumb. I’m trying going to be frugal this month and only remembered when I was an hour into my trip.

I’m thinking I’ll hide my wallet in my center console or something to break the mindless zombie-purchasing.
I've been doing  'No Spending" months since before they were a thing. The tweak above was most helpful to me. It's just a mindshift, but it works. It makes you think before you leave the house. If you don't follow the Frugalwoods blog, you might want to check it out. She's doing an Uber Frugal January, with lots of support.

However, I always did mine in February so I could buy my next-year's Christmas supplies in January at deep discount. Plus, February is a shorter month ;-). I was in outside sales and traveled every day, so it was tricky, but a little determination got it done. The results were always astounding, so I applaud your efforts and encourage you to redouble them.

Here's a little trick that helped me. I looked for "found money" and that's what I used for fresh stuff. Typically, i woukd return something that I'd overpurchased. For example, I recently bought cups for an event and didn't use or open all of them. Normally, I'd just keep them for future use. Instead, I'd return them for $12 (found money, because I already paid for them). Just having a small stache of available cash made my brain pipe down. Bonus tip: If you paid for your snacks with a credit or debit card, try putting stickers on the cards. It prevents the absentminded swipe. You can even write on them with a Sharpie. A little alcohol will remove the writing at the end of the month.

Best wishes for a smashingly suce$$ful month!

Just Joe

• Walrus Stache
  • Teach me something.
« Reply #749 on: January 05, 2018, 09:02:53 AM »
Just do what I did this morn (by accident): leave your wallet at home. Plenty of gas to get home but I won't be buying anything 'til then.

Wow, a phone plan for fifteen bucks!