Author Topic: Beverly Hills 90H2O  (Read 4514 times)

avonlea

Beverly Hills 90H2O
« on: June 23, 2013, 11:19:58 AM »
$14 a bottle.  Developed by a team of fine dining experts and the world's foremost water sommelier.
http://luxurylaunches.com/other_stuff/beverly-hills-9oh2o-the-champagne-of-waters-is-crafted-by-a-water-sommelier.php

MgoSam

• Magnum Stache
Re: Beverly Hills 90H2O
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2013, 01:13:03 PM »
Random question, but do you spend a lot of time at sites like that? The reason I ask, is that I notice that when I do things like that, I felt myself envious or worse, find myself actually thinking I need that. The worst was prior to a trip to Vegas, I would look at restaurants at the hotels on the strip and then instead found restaurants off the strip that were phenomenal and definitely cheaper. What was better was the people I ate with (used to being dined out) thought that these unknown restaurants were better, and were different than the typical places they had been.

avonlea

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2013, 01:26:04 PM »
Hi, MgoSam.

No, actually, I don't ever visit luxury sites.   My husband was watching a clip from ABC News and this product was mentioned.  I thought the members of this forum might enjoy reading about it.  I searched for "Beverly Hills 90H20" in Google and found this article.  I guess I could have just put up the official website for the product, though.

MgoSam

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2013, 02:37:30 PM »
I'm glad, cause that product is utterly ridiculous. Sad part is, my guess is that it will sell. I hope to never be at restaurants that serve it.

Frugal_in_DC

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2013, 04:07:41 PM »
The whole site is so silly! Every item featured there should come with a facepunch.

MgoSam

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2013, 05:13:52 PM »
The whole site is so silly! Every item featured there should come with a facepunch.
Agreed, not to mention that the writing was terrible. I got the impression the writers there likely hate their job and it shows in their writing.

GuitarStv

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2013, 10:14:44 AM »
Meh . . . no more ridiculous than drinking bottled water.  They just have a higher markup.

Wow, a phone plan for fifteen bucks!